To this poor man will I look

So in verse one of Isaiah 66, we see God desperately hustling for a house, for accommodation.  In verse 20 of revelation chapter 3 we  see Him running From door to door knocking on everyone maybe perhaps someone will open. 
But now God is bent on getting a personal accommodation for Himself so let's see how he goes about it.
Isaiah 66:2 KJV
For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith the Lord : but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word.
He says I will look to this poor man as long as He has a contrite spirit and trembles at my words,  I will depend on. Him for accommodation,  to hell with all those rich folk who think I need me them moneys to build me a house..  No I don't.
And as one of my favorite Bible quotes I love to scream at them " thy money perish with thee" Acts 8:20...
To all those who think that it is by their offerings and tithes that God will get a house,  to all those that think they have bought themselves a mansion in heaven,  to all those who think that anointing and God power can be bought or sold...  Thy money perish with thee
Show me a rich man that doesn't regard God and I will show you a rich man that is headed straight for destruction. Look in Luke 16.
But show me a poor man that fears the Lord and I will show you a potential billionaire headed for greatness.
God said He will look even to this poor man for a house,  this is because He doesn't live in houses built with stones and bricks,  he doesn't live in physical mansions but the abode of God as written in Luke 17:21... The home of God,  the empire,  of God,  the kingdom of God is within that man. 
Maybe poor,  maybe rich but that man that fears the Lord.
Let us be Meek,  let us speak life
+2348071056328
This is the altar

Post a Comment

0 Comments