Today's Bible study starter


Isaiah 66:1 KJV
Thus saith the Lord , The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?

When I first heard that God wanted a house, I was thinking; what address might God like,  what location...

Banana island or where?

Eh, God needs a house and He's asking me where will I build for Him?

But God u know I myself don't have a house and I don't have the money... 

Will you come live with me in this small flat where myself and my 1, 2, 3, 4..... Sometimes 6 friends sleep? 🤔

Is be happy if you can because scripture above says heaven is your throne..  Like your office but not your home and earth is your stool like where you just rest your feet when. U feel like.. 

So it means Ure actually telling me God that you don't like being in the office so much and u don't feel comfortable resting upon your foot stool ...

so you do really need a house.. A home,  a place to rest in and live in.

God pick an address,  I will sell everything I have and build a mansion for you wherever you choose... 

Who's feeling rich like me,  who wants to build God a home,  a temple not made with hands..  An actual place the mosthigh can live in. 

Say hi via whatsapp and let's get this online Bible study going.

Some people will say this pastors sha,  now they want to scope us and collect our money again..  No, not me.  Never taken a dime from no one in ministry and never will..

Just a chat now..  Let's Go!!

+2348071056328
#ThisistheAltar

Post a Comment

0 Comments