The preacher man and choir girl

It is not going to be a rare thing to find renowned pastors and preachers in hell after final judgment.

The truth is many there be that call Him Lord lord that will be cast away that day

In order not to be one of them apostle Paul did one major thing during his ministry which I advise you to imbibe.

1 Corinthians 9:27 KJV
But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

Mind over body,  spirit over flesh, the preacher man must learn to keep himself in subjection.

There are bad attitudes to tame,  tame a lying tongue,  kill a lusty flesh,  destroy the desires of the body,  fast,  pray,  make the devil inconvenient in your surroundings.

Else after preaching to others you might yourself be a cast away.

That gossip attitude, that pride nature,  that partial judgment,  the little lies that are involved in church admin and the other little fosses you know my choir girl and preacher man,  my pastor,  my evangelist,  my silent church member sitting at the back,  please put them in subjection and let the Holyspirit be in control

Knowing the Bible don't make you a saint anymore than standing in garage makes you a car.

You are not going anywhere if the flesh remains in charge.. Kill it or it will kill you

We speak life
#thealtar2day

Post a Comment

0 Comments