It's not even yours

So let's talk about God and us.

Who really owns this world,  who really owns everything

I know I'm the owner of my car I mean the receipt is in my name,  and you too who built your house of course you know it's yours right?

And lastly to that gentleman,  yes you sir,  the one with a big church you built in Soweto.  Am i right?  Seweto right?

Yes you.  That church you built is your church right?

Of course! You paid for all the furniture and instruments and sound system,  you even recently bought new lights Huh? 

But the truth is everything and everyone is owned by God and by God alone.

Your car is not your car it belongs to God.. In fact it doesn't belong to God and you,  it belongs only to God. 

Because well God doesn't share ownership

See scriptures

Psalm 24:1 KJV
*The earth is the Lord's* , and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.

Not half for the Lord and half for us but all of it is owned by God and everything in it.

And whatsoever we seem to have we are only loaned to see what profits we can make of it for the kingdom of God.

The main drive in the life of every God conscious person is how to use all that we have to please God.

Will God be happy if I have a car and I drive by people suffering and trekking long distances? 

Will God be happy of I have a house with so many vacant rooms and people lie homeless everywhere unhelped?

Will God be happy if I make His car my own, and use it rather than for him to serve only myself,  and the same goes for my house and the church

Will God love me to use his church for my selfish purposes?  To establish myself alone? 

Well I don't think so. 

So I decided to call our attention to what the owner is saying.

Use what I have given you in the way I love or this season I will take it back and remove all of you from Grace to grass.

Hey,  that's not a curse.  If I be a man of God more than 46 of the richest people who don't do as God loves will be ended soon,  and in a very dishonorable way.

If you are rich and I know you,  use what you have to help others so that as they thank God for you it will increase

Please don't have me remind you again.  You own nothing. God gave us everything and this season He will take them back if we don't comply.

Be a giver,  speak life

#thealtar2day

Post a Comment

0 Comments