Consider a good matter 2

Psalm 45:1 KJV
My heart is inditing a good matter: I speak of the things which I have made touching the king: my tongue is the pen of a ready writer.

Psalmist says again this time around that my heart is preparing a good matter,  my heart is centered around a good matter is focused on a good matter

And every bad matter is not my portion.  I will not even think on them

No matter what has happened in the past. I refuse to be distracted today, I refuse to be drawn back.

I am considering a good matter,  and I will think on only that. 

I will stay my mind on what the Lord can do and forget about what the devil has done

When I remember what God can give me I easily forget what the devil has taken.. 

Oh what a psalm.

We speak life
Thepraisealtar.com

Post a Comment

0 Comments