Consider a good matter 1

Psalm 45:1 KJV
My heart is inditing a good matter: I speak of the things which I have made touching the king: my tongue is the pen of a ready writer.

So In the first part of the scripture above,  the psalmist has prepared his mind to think only wonderful godly good things

He says My heart is considering a good matter,  I'm thinking on the positive side. Looks already like today will be an awesome day for me,  I will only confess right things into this day.  I will posses my possession this season. 

In the second statement he says I will only speak of the my king the things I have well attained and understood.

My tongue is going to speak new things like the pen of a ready writer writes only new and awesome things.

Wow,  what a psalm!

I loved it is why I decided to share it,  what is your tongue going to speak into this new day,  into this new year,  into this week....

Your prophetic tongue can speak the things no one has ever seen because the pen of a writer writes new things.

Ready yourself to speak life.

Thepraisealtar.com


Post a Comment

0 Comments