2018 - In the beginning

Hi dear,

Let's start the year from The Beginning
Genesis 1:1

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth

in the first place it feels good to know that your father created where you are living in so literally nobody can throw you out.

No wonder the enemy tried and tried to kill you over the years but you kept surviving Huh?

My earnest prayer for you is that you will continue to go from Grace to grace in the will and knowledge of God this year. 

Since the enemy couldn't get you last year they won't get you this year

And you will live for God

I wish I was the kind praying houses and cars for you but I ain't.

I want you to grow more spiritually and literally reach out to nations from what you have learned of God.

More grace in the New year. 

You are doing great so far, but move closer to God,  what's with the distance?
My God doesn't bite...

thepraisealtar.com

Post a Comment

0 Comments