GOD MADE vs MAN MADE

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created He them. --Gen 1:27

The above passage being one of the most contested scripture passages by scientists who have led human race to believe that man came as a result of evolution and mutation.

Their theories are not downright stupid, but to say that i am the great grandson of an Ape or something is an aberration.

Me? I'm a descendant of Christ. God made me and God exists, in fact nothing they teach in school or brain wash me with can erase the reality of God in my mind.

Don't mind them, keep praising God for creating you. you came from the right source, it is their own fathers that descended from Apes and Chimpanzees.

I am a citizen of heaven, and soon as I'm done with what i came here to do, I'm heading right back there.
I pray Science will not lead more people to hell than the devil himself.
A God- made material is always top-quality and top functionality. In other words i'm saying; If God made you, you are the best!
Always remember, we speak life #TheAltar2day



😁😆😆😀

Post a Comment

0 Comments