My Testimony

The Altar, The power of God
And all Flesh will bow someday at His feet! He is powerful!
The power in the name of Jesus. The power that brings a man of great status and stature to His knees, that melts the hardest hearts when they stoop low and touch the base of the Altar. The power that draws tears from the eyes of the heartless robbers, turns the heart of the Harlots, saves the witches, and destroys covens of darkness with fire.

The power of the most high God. The power in the name of Jesus... I've tried it and this here is my testimony.

I John 1vs That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;

there are diverse capacities in which God can be of benefit to man, but i wouldn't go into all of them. there are diverse miracles that God can perform in the twinkling of an eye but if i told you, you wouldn't believe.

So like John said in the scriptures above, i will pass down to you only the part that i have seen, heard and handled. i will relate to you only the personal testimonies that happened to me and through them i will urge you to trust that the lord is real and he works marvelous things.

Today i am not coming at you with stunning testimonies of the parting of the red-sea, or the fact that Elijah outran a chariot or the birth of Isaac that defies the medical theory of menopause. All these testimonies are also true but your faith might not ascend that high.

This is my story, my life, how i came from who i used to be to who i am today...
i was poor but now i am rich ( I have no income, no gifts and no lacks- God is my provider)
i was the dullard made into a genius
i was the wicked man that God gifted a tender heart
i was the unbeliever that God saved
the fool that got wise.... this is my testimony; that God lives and all flesh must praise Him!
speak little, Speak life #TheAltar

Post a Comment

0 Comments